Under this offer, the latest Tablet from Samsung (Galaxy Tab 3.0, 7inch) will be available for GP customers at BDT 35,000 along with a BDT 8,000 worth of Samsung camera (ES95) for FREE! In addition, three more attractive devices will be available under this campaign, i.e. – Samsung Galaxy Core, Nokia Lumia 520, and Symphony W68 Smartphones at BDT 21,900, BDT 14,950, and BDT 6,490 respectively.
During the campaign period, any existing & new Grameenphone prepaid & postpaid customer can enjoy 1GB internet at BDT 99 (+15% VAT), valid for 30 days. This purchase can be made maximum 6 times during the next 3 months from the day of first valid tagging. Customers need to stay bundled with the Device + SIM during the applicable data disbursement period.
Installment purchase option through credit card (for SCB cardholders only) purchase will be available for all of the devices, excluding Symphony W68. The installment duration would be 12 months for Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nokia Lumia 520, and 9 months for Samsung Galaxy Core.
Further details of this offer are provided below:
- Any New & Existing Grameenphone prepaid & postpaid customer can avail this offer upon purchasing any of the four devices offered under this campaign, starting October 3rd, 2013.
- Equal Monthly Installment (EMI) purchase option is available
for customers who buy these devices with Standard Chartered Bank’s
credit card, as per the following timeline –
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3: 12 month EMI at BDT 2,916
- Samsung Galaxy Core: 9 month EMI at BDT 2,433
- Nokia Lumia 520: 12 month EMI at BDT 1,246
*EMI purchase option is not available for Symphony W68
- Eligible customers will get 1GB Data (EDGE) at BDT 99 (+15% VAT), valid for 30 days. This special offer can be availed maximum 6 times during the next 3 months from the day of first valid tagging.
- Customers buying any of the offered devices in a particular month will also receive free 1GB 3G data (valid for 30 days) in the 1st week of the following month. Customers will be able to use the 3G data volume through EDGE, in case they do not live in the 3G coverage area.
- The free 1GB 3G data offer can be availed only once.
- To avail both the 1GB (EDGE) data and the 3G data offers, customers need to Tag themselves by dialing 4724 (FREE) from their newly purchased smart device purchased under this campaign. After 72 hours of tagging, customers need to register for the offer by writing Y and sending it to 4724 (FREE).
- Customers need to stay bundled with Device+SIM during the applicable data disbursement period.
- Postpaid customers can check their offered data balance by writing View Data & sending it to 4777 (Free). Prepaid customers can do the same by dialing *500*60# (Free).
- In postpaid, the data volume will not be added with existing package volume that the customer might be already using. Data volume can be used after the expiry of already subscribed package volume but within the specific validity period.
- In prepaid, the data volume will be added to the existing package volume that the customer might be already using.
- If a customer, who is already using a GP internet package, gets the offered data and the validity of the existing internet package is lower than the data validity – then higher validity will be applicable. As a result, the existing package that the customer was using, will be auto renewed after the extended/higher validity period has expired.
- If a customer consumes the offered data volume before the expiry date, h/she will be charged BDT 0.01/10KB till the end of the ongoing validity period and Internet will be deactivated unless h/she subscribes to any other paid GP internet package or avails the 1GB (EDGE) data at BDT 99 (+15% VAT) offer again.
- If a non Internet user (who has no Internet Package subscribed at the moment of data disbursement) gets this offer, after the expiry of the validity date, subscribers will be deactivated and will be charged BDT 0.01/10KB if the subscriber finishes the data volume before the expiry date.
- If a prepaid customer migrates from one package to another, then any remaining data balance will also be forwarded to that migrated package.
- During the bonus disbursement time, if any subscriber found is in BARRED status, in that case data will not be disbursed.
- To stop this Internet offer customer needs to send SMS STOP to 5000 (Free).
- Existing Internet P2, P3, and Smartplan customers will not get this special Internet bundle offer.
- Business Solutions postpaid, GPPP, VP, PCO, & i-SIM customers will not be able to avail this offer.
- The campaign devices will be available nationwide in selected Grameenphone Centers.
- Customer will get after sales service as per Samsung, Nokia, and Symphony’s standard After-Sales Service policy – as applicable.
- The offer will be valid until further notice.