Maximus max907 3G handset comes with latest features and 3G Data Pack (1GB X 2 times @ 512KBPS) absolutely FREE!
Basic Features of the Handset
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Processor: Dual Core, 1.2 GHz
- WCDMA：850/1900 or 2100MHz
- 3.5’’ Display
- Front Camera: 0.3 Mp
- Back Camera: 2.0 Mp
- Battery: 1500 mAh
- Micro SD,Support up to 32G
- WiFi, HSPA+
Handset PriceBDT 4,850
- The campaign handsets will be available in Grameenphone (Selected Grameenphone Centers and other Grameenphone sales channel) channels at BDT 4,850 only.
- Any Grameenphone customers can avail this offer, upon purchasing the Maximus max907 Smartphones from Oct 24 till the end of the campaign. GPPP, VP, BPO, BS Postpaid and PCO customers will not be able to avail this offer.
- To get free data customers need dial 4724 (FREE) from their newly purchased Maximus max907 smartphone & stay bundled with Handset + SIM during the applicable free data disbursement period.
- Eligible customers will get 2GB 3G data at 512Kbps - FREE ( 1GB 3G data at 512Kbps in two installments).
- First installment of 1GB data - For valid tag period of Oct 24 – Nov 10: Free 1GB Internet will be provided by Nov second week. For valid tag period of Nov 11 – Campaign end date: Free 1GB Internet will be provided within 72 hours of tagging.
- Second installment of 1GB data: FREE 1GB data will be disbursed after 30 days of first disbursement.
- If the customer is outside 3G coverage area he/she will still be able to use this 2GB internet through EDGE.
- If a customer has opted for 1MBPS pack, he/she will enjoy this free 3G data at 1Mbps speed. The volume will be added and the expiry date will be extended accordingly.
- For multiple tagging by the same user, first valid tagging will be considered and campaign benefit will be disbursed accordingly.
- If a customer gets the free 3G data while enjoying any 3G pack, the existing 3G pack will be renewed automatically on the expiry date.
- If a customer gets the free 3G data while enjoying any EDGE pack, Internet will be deactivated after expiry date.
- To check remaining 3G data volume, dial *500*60# and to know the amount of used up volume dial *500*61# . For post paid, SMS View Data to 4777.
- If anyone wants to deactivate or stop using this free internet offer before the expiry date they can do it by sending stop to 5000 ( free of cost).
- If a customer migrates from one package to another, then freebies will also be forwarded to that migrated package (only for prepaid customers and from volume based to volume based packs).
- Existing EDGE/3G Heavy Browsing & Smartplan customers will not get the free data.
- During the bonus disbursement time, if any subscriber is found in BARRED status, we will not be able to disburse the free data bonus to that number.
- If a postpaid subscriber is already enjoying an internet package, free data will not be added to the existing subscribed package volume,. Free data can be used after the expiry of existing subscribed package volume but within the specific validity period. In case of a prepaid connection, free data volume will be added to the existing subscribed internet package volume.
- If a customer, who is already using a 3G GP internet package, gets the free volume data and the validity of the existing internet package is lower than the free data validity – then higher validity will be applicable. As a result, the existing package that the customer was using, will be auto renewed after the extended/higher validity period has expired.
- If a customer consumes the free data volume before the expiry date, he/she will be charged BDT 0.01/10KB till the end of the ongoing validity period, unless he/she subscribes to any other paid GP internet package.
- If a non Internet or Edge user (who has no Internet Package subscribed at the moment of bonus disbursement) gets this offer, subscribers will be deactivated and will be charged BDT .01/10KB , after the expiry of the validity date/volume of data.
- Customer will get after sales service as per Maximus Standard after sales service policy.