Banglalion brings King plan to cater the needs of those who wants higher upload speed
|Plan Name||Download Speed||Upload Speed||FUP Limit||Plan Cost|
|25GB King Freelance||1 Mbps||1 Mbps||25 GB||Tk.2174|
|50GB King Freelance||1 Mbps||1 Mbps||50 GB||Tk.3479|
|35GB King Freelance||2 Mbps||1 Mbps||35 GB||Tk.3479|
- 15% VAT is applicable
- No additional usage is applicable
- Applicable for both new and existing customers
- New customer has to purchase device at existing market rate
- Existing customer has to request for package migration
- Applicable for all type of devices
- Download and upload speed refers to the maximum allowable limit
- Download and upload speed will be 50% of the respective speed limit during throttling period (8:00 pm – 2:00 am) after crossing FUP quota.
- 1st months bill will be treated as security deposit
- All other Postpaid policy will remain same
Fair Usage Policy (FUP)Fair Usage Policy is intended to ensure that customers enjoy the best possible Internet experience using Banglalion service. It restricts very small number of customers to use an excessive amount of network bandwidth so that everybody else receives optimum level of Internet experience.
WHAT ARE CONSIDERED TO BE BREACHING OF FAIR USAGE POLICY?
Any type of usage by customers which negatively influence overall bandwidth availability for the rest of customer will be considered as breach of Fair Usage Policy. Some of the major conditions, but not limited to, are as follows:
- Excessive or frequent use of file sharing software, download of large size file or streaming videos which throttle network capacity.
- Consistent pattern of abusive data volume consumption for Unlimited/King plan.
- Data consumed is far more than the average downloads per subscribers on the network for similar package.
- Use of consumer/residential package for commercial usage (i.e. further reselling of broadband service).
- Use the broadband for such service which are prohibited by regulatory authority or by the law of the land(i.e. VOIP)
What will happen if I EXCEED FAIR USAGE?
We have set a FUP usage limit for all King plans so that most of the King/King Pro customers’ usage will be unaffected. After reaching the limit, user can still download on regular speed except from 8:00 PM-2:00 AM until the end of bill cycle. During 8:00 PM-2:00 AM, Banglalion will throttle down the transmission speed.
|Plan||FUP Limit||Download Speed after FUP|
|2:00 AM-8:00 PM||8:00 PM-2:00 AM|
|King||30 GB||1 Mbps||256 Kbps|
|King||40 GB||1 Mbps||256 Kbps|
|King||70 GB||1 Mbps||256 Kbps|
|King||30 GB||2 Mbps||512 Kbps|
|King||50 GB||2 Mbps||512 Kbps|
|King||70 GB||2 Mbps||512 Kbps|
|King||70 GB||4 Mbps||1 Mbps|
- Customer will remain using Internet at regular speed even after crossing the FUP limit except 8:00 PM-2:00 AM until the end of bill cycle (see above table)
- Regular speed and FUP usage would be brought back once the new bill cycle starts
- For users suspected of VoIP or any other illegal online activity according to the laws of the land, BCL might be forced to suspend the service of those users and/ or possibly close those accounts
- Policy will remain affective for all the King plans unless specified
- Banglalion reserves the right to alter the FUP at their discretion